Job Vacancy at MIROS KAJANG | Are you ready and equipped to be a member of the dynamic work team at MIROS? If you think you have all the credentials, do not hesitate to contact us via email or call us.
MIROS is a young institution with the mission to foster the science and art of evidence based road safety interventions and emerge as a world renowned road safety research institute. It offers a dynamic work environment for goal-driven individuals with relevant qualifications and experience to contribute their expertise and skills and grow professionally with the institution.
Project : ASEAN NCAP Crash Test
Base : MIROS Kajang
Starting : April 2013 (duration for part time contract is 3 months 8. will subject for extension for another subsequent 3 months)
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any related engineering field and have a great passion for photography
1 Specific : High-Speed Camera & Lighting System at MIROS-PC3 crash lab in Malacca
- Assist in High-Speed Camera & Lighting Sytem opertaion adn support any related activities
- Assist in setup and installation of related equipment, cable routing, and trigger sensor checking prior to crash test.
- Assist in child dummy head excursion line preparation and setup for onboard camera
- Assist in managing and documenting of any document related to high-speed camera & lighting system
- Assist in storage of any equipment related to high-speed camera & lighting system
Carry out maintenance on any equipment related to high-speed camera & lighting system as well as ensure the equipment work/perform well prior to crash test
2 General. Conduct automotive crash test operation
- Assist in preparation of high-speed camera & lighting system as well as crash test vehicle and track
- Provide safety aid and incident prevention/protection equipment during crash testing
- Manage and control public and test equipment safety.
- Monitor crash test lab cleanliness
3. Other related tasks as required by the progress of crash test and lab operation
Job Vacancy at MIROS KAJANG | Are you ready and equipped to be a member of the dynamic work team at MIROS-PC3? If you think you have all the credentials, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or call us at 03-8924 9200 ext 365.